NutraLuxe Lash MD Eyelash Conditioner 3 ml
- Brand: NutraLuxe MD
- Product Code: PE5003
- Reward Points: 2
- Availability: In Stock
6 or more $51.00
12 or more $39.00
Size: 0.1 oz (3 ml)
NutraLuxe Lash MD will add length, thickness, strength and fulness to your lashes. This safe and new formula will help to improve your eyelashes and eyebrows in a few weeks.
- Helps your lashes reach their full potential in length and fullness
- Has been shown to thicken and darken your eyelashes
- Also makes your eyebrows thicker and fuller
- Has no harmful side effects
- Is used by thousands of satisfied customers around the world
- Is priced to be affordable
- Bio- Peptides help to rejuvenate fragile hair
- Vitamin-E to protect hair from harmful environmental influences
- Ginseng Root extract helps repair fragile hair damage caused by harsh cosmetics
- Chamomile helps soothe the sensitive skin
- Methylamido Dihydro Noralfoprostal helps follicles reach their full potential
- Vitamin C act as an Antioxidant
- Vitamin A establishes normal skin function
NutraLuxe Lash MD is formulated by a Physician, clinically tested and Ophthalmology Safety tested by an independent laboratory and considered efficient and safe. Enjoy your new Long, Full, Thick and Darker lashes and eyebrows in only a few weeks, or your money back.
Direction to use: Once daily apply a thin layer of NUTRALUXE MD LASH to the base of your upper eyelashes. Apply as you would an eyeliner, BUT DO NOT EXTEND BEYOND THE LID. Do not double dip. Do not apply to the lower lid or waterline.
Ingredients: DWater, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans Sodium Hyaluronate,Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Sodium Lactate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Proline, yeast Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract , Hexipeptide-11, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Arcyostaphylos Uva Ursi (Bearberry) Leaf Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Methylamido Dihydro Noralfaprostal Retinyl Palmitate ( Vitamin A) Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) Polysorbate 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sorbitol, Triethanolamine, Methylisothiazolinone.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their specification and packaging. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes. The store assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.